Bengaluru-based startup Classklap has always been on the lookout for top talent to join our fast-growing team! Today, they’re announcing two new key vacancies – one in Bangalore and another in Chennai – both of which are full-time positions with benefits. If you’re interested in being part of an energetic and motivated team who’s always on the go, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to apply your skills and really make a difference!
The candidates need to be smart in their pursuit of potential clients. The candidate with prior experience working with schools (leverage their schools network) is an add on.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining solid relationships with key clients
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints
- Working as the main point of contact between key clients and inhouse teams
- Supervising other account teams assigned to each client.
- Making reports on account progress, goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in account management
- Proficient in all business tools like Microsoft Office as well as CRM software
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Role: Key Account Manager
- Industry Type: Education / Training
- Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Enterprise & B2B Sales
- UG : Any Graduate
- PG : Any Postgraduate
- Doctorate :Any Doctorate
How to Apply?